Align Production Systems’ press line feeders are integrated system and product solutions designed and built for material handling needs involving the delivery of materials to production areas. These systems take on many custom forms, including air caster turntables and/or shuttles, depending on application requirements.
The air caster equipped moving platforms are designed to keep a workstation, such as press feeding in a metal stamping plant, supplied with parts. The operator can continue producing parts without dependence on lift truck or crane service.
- Capacities from 10,000 to 70,000 lbs.
- Air caster equipped for virtually friction-free movement
- Adjustable-height base frame
- Internally mounted, dual-direction drive, complete with air motor and friction drive wheel
- Operates on plant air supply
- Completely pneumatic for low-cost installation
Utilizing either air caster technology or more conventional mechanical bearings and wheels, Align Production Systems’ industrial turntables can be customized to any size and load capacity, even off-center loads.
While line workers are unloading parts, a fork truck can reload the empty station at the aisle. When the operator has unloaded a station, they can easily rotate a new container into position.
- Quick cycle time allows more parts to be supplied in a shorter time
- Offer friction-free rotation without any moving parts such as gears, chains or cables
- Easy to operate, with available hand or foot controls
- Enclosed design provides large operating surface and full protection for air bearings
From design and fabrication to assembly and maintenance, Align Production Systems delivers flexible press feeder equipment that is easy and safe to implement. When you want the safest, most ergonomically correct way to boost press line production, you want Align Production Systems’ air caster technology.