The Ultimate Crane Bay Solution
Align Production Systems’ crane bay shuttles provide an effective and low cost method of moving large, heavy loads from one crane bay to another. The platform can be equipped with various types of load-support fixtures.
- Capacities ranging from 20,000 to 100,000 lbs.
- Air caster equipped for virtually friction free movement
- Adjustable leveling pads on each leg of the base frame
- Guide rollers at the side of the platform for straight linear movement
- Internally mounted, dual direction drive complete with air motor and friction drive wheel
- Fixed bumper stop at each end of base
- Air requirements: 70 – 100 PSI
Air Caster-Enabled Assembly Line Systems Promote Lean Manufacturing
As an end-to-end solution provider, our custom-designed crane bay transfer solutions provide an effective and low cost method of moving large, heavy loads from one crane bay to another while boasting:
- Minimal facility requirements and simple installation
- Enhanced worker safety
- Low initial capital investment needs and minimal maintenance costs
- Durability for years and even decades thanks to fewer moving parts
From design and fabrication to assembly and maintenance, Align Production Systems delivers flexible solutions for crane bay transfer that are easy and safe to implement. When you want the safest, most ergonomically correct way to move heavy loads—regardless of industry—you want Align Production Systems’ air caster technology.